The Executive Committee is responsible for managing the agenda of the Senate, and, generally, overseeing its functioning. The committee comprises the provost, the Chair and the Vice Chair of the Senate, the Chair of the Committee on Committees and Rules, and two members, nominated by the Committee on Committees and Rules, and elected by the Senate at its last meeting during the academic year for a term of one year. The Chair of the Senate is the Chair of the Executive Committee. The Chair of the Senate reports to the Senate at the commencement of each of its meetings on the deliberations and decisions of the Executive Committee (Approved by the Academic Senate 4/15/10).
- Dr. Aaron Dominguez, Provost, Ordinary Professor, Physics, School of Arts and Sciences, ex officio
- Dr. Kurt Martens, Ordinary Professor, School of Canon Law, Chair of Senate, ex officio
- Prof. Mary Leary, Ordinary Professor, Columbus School of Law, Vice Chair of Senate, ex officio
- Dr. Patrick Tuite, Associate Professor, Drama, Rome School of Music, Drama, and Art, Chair of CCR, ex officio
- Dr. Christine Sabatino, Ordinary Professor, National Catholic School of Social Work, elected
- Dr. Caroline Sherman, Associate Professor, History, School of Arts and Sciences, elected